Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Decorated Baskets


I recently found a packet of baskets that were the perfect size to put cards in to use as gifts or for storing.  These will be used as silent auction items for an upcoming benefit for our niece and I decided I wanted to decorate them just a little bit.


For the first one, I used some retired rose trim that I dyed with Pink Pirouette reinkers and water.  I added an In Color doily and a Sending Love embellishment as well.


For the second basket, I  started with burlap ribbon and put some lace ribbon over the top of it. 


Then I punched out a 2 1/2" So Saffron circle and placed it behind the lace doily and added a retired button to the front.


The set of baskets also came with a larger one that both of these would fit into that I haven't taken the time to play with yet...hopefully a project to come!




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!