Tuesday, March 14, 2017

For You


I really love the two sided lace doilies that are in the Occasions catalog!  On one side it is Very Vanilla and the other is Whisper White so you can used them with all the different designer series paper packs no matter what base color is in them.


For this card, I started with a piece of So Saffron card stock and then punched a 2 1/2" circle from one corner.  I added a lace doily and piece of Tip Top Taupe card stock behind the hole.  Then I added some Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper and some Sale-a-bration 3/8" metallic ribbon.


To complete it, I added a sentiment from Thoughtful Branches that was punched out with the 1 1/2" circle punch and some metallic enamel shapes as accents.

Supplies:
Thoughtful Branches
Bermuda Bay ink
So Saffron, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla card stock
3/8" metallic ribbon (SAB 2017)
2 1/2" and 1 1/2" circle punches
lace doily
metallic enamel shapes
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!