Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Happy

 
This is a card I used for a card swap last weekend at a retreat.  I cut down some of the candle cards from the February 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit and used them as one of my layers. 
 
 
The stamping was all done using the Happy Celebrations stamp set and the "Happy" was embossed with the Celebrations Duo folders.  I also added a few enamel stars leftover from another Paper Pumpkin kit.

 
Supplies:
Happy Celebrations
Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Pool Party ink
Whisper White card stock
February 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit
Celebrations duo folders
 



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!