Monday, March 20, 2017

Here't to a Great...


Last week I shared a couple cards where I had punched out a circle and placed something behind it, well, I must have had that on the brain for awhile because here is one more!  I used the same punch - the 2 1/2" circle punch and placed some Sending Love glassine sheets behind it.


The trim on the Pool Party is stamped with the Delicate Details stamp set (SAB 2017) and the sentiment is from Better Together.  I added an In color doily and some Sending love embellishments to complete the card.


Supplies:
Better Together, Delicate Details (SAB 2017)
Tip Top Taupe, Real Red ink
So Saffron, Pool Party card stock
Sending Love glassine sheets
Sending love embellishments
In Color doilies

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!