Friday, March 24, 2017

Nailed It


I made a few cards using the Nailed It stamp set and Build It framelits recently and I have a couple versions to share with you today.


On the first one, I used a hexagon that was embossed with the Hexagons dynamic embossing folder behind the tools.  The tools are colored in with markers and I used some retired metallic paint to add a little shine to them.


For the second one, I flipped the card base over and added some Urban Underground specialty paper behind the tools and also added a sentiment from the Suite Sentiments stamp set to make if a graduation card.


I have found that with detailed images that are die cut like these, I tend to do better when I make several cards with them instead of just one here and there.  Maybe they get more use that way, which is a good thing.


Supplies:
Nailed It, Suite Sentiments
Basic Black, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Delightful Dijon, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake ink
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
Built it framelits
Hexagons dynamic folder
Urban underground specialty paper
metallic ink



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!