Thursday, March 30, 2017

Perfect Thanks


I had a goal to work through lots of my scraps while I was making a bunch of thank you notes to give to a couple nephews to use for graduation gifts and I think I did pretty well!  This is one of the cards that came out of the scrap project - I think I made around 10 of them similar to this one.  I didn't want to get to crazy with embellishments and layers since they are for boys but I think these turned out simple and fun enough for their purpose.



The designer series paper is from the Tasty Treats specialty collection and the stamp set I used is called Perfectly Wrapped. 

Supplies:
Perfectly Wrapped
Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight ink
Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
Tasty Treats specialty paper
Tags and Labels framelits

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!