Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Plum and Slate


I don't know if I have used the colors on this card in combination before, but I really like how they work together.  Smoky Slate and Perfect Plum were the colors I added to the Whisper White card base. 


Then I stamped the Happy on another piece of Whisper White and colored in the space around the words with a Smoky Slate marker and popped it up on the card base.


Finally, I added part of a paper doily and some Pompom trim for a little texture.

Supplies:
Happy Celebrations
Smoky Slate, Perfect Plum, Basic Black ink
Whisper White card stock
Pompom trim
lace doilies

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!