Friday, March 3, 2017

Stars and Dots


There is a set of two impressions folders in the Occasions catalog that create a debossed design on your card stock - one says celebrate and the other says happy.  They coordinate with the Happy Celebrations stamp set and I have used them together on the card I created for you today. 


I stamped the card base with one of the images from the Happy Celebrations set and then added a Smoky Slate layer that had been embossed with the Large Polka Dots folder. 


Then I debossed the "celebrate" and stamped over it to make it pop out using the same stamp I previously used on the background.  To finish the card, I added a few Urban Underground embellishments.

Supplies:
Happy Celebrations
Emerald Envy ink
Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy card stock
Large Polka Dots folder
Celebrations duo folders
Urban Underground embellishments



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!