Friday, March 17, 2017

Sugarplum Butterfly


I wanted to pair the butterflies in the Falling in Love designer series paper with the butterflies in the Watercolor Wings stamp set and chose to do it with the Custom Tee stamp set and matching T-shirt framelits. 


I added some Sweet Sugarplum glimmer paper from the Sale-a-bration glimmer paper packet and some kraft rope trim that I unraveled. 


Supplies:
Tin of cards, Watercolor Wings, Custom Tee
Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe ink
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede card stock
Falling in love dsp
Glimmer paper pack (SAB 2017)
kraft rope trim
T-shirt framelits

post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!