Wednesday, April 5, 2017

All About Me


The layout below uses the same elements as the card I showed you yesterday - Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper and the Carousel Birthday stamp set.


I added a few basic rhinestones for accents as well.  The layout was quick to put together after I had the strips cut from my designer series paper.  I just randomly put them on in alternating angles. 


Supplies:
Carousel birthday
Bermuda Bay ink
Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Early Espresso card stock
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp
basic rhinestones



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!