Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Big Top Celebrations


I was recently at a stamping and scrapbooking retreat and I always like to share a little something with the people that attend.  This time the theme was "Life's a Circus" and thought it would be fun to make some cards using the Carousel Birthday stamp set and the Cupcakes and Carousels designer series paper.  There were several versions of the card, this happens to be one of them. 


For this card, I also added some Fabulous Foil designer acetate and my tent is stamped on a die cut using the Stitched Shapes framelits.


Supplies:
Carousel Birthday
Bermuda Bay ink
Very Vanilla card stock
Stitched shapes framelits
Fabulous Foil designer series acetate
Cupcakes and Carousels dsp



post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!