Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Bride To Be


Another bridal shower card today!  This one uses the Custom Tee and T-Shirt Builder framelits bundle along with some Falling Love designer series paper.  I kept it fairly simple, but am thinking I should maybe add a little more...maybe a doily or some more stamped flowers...


To add a little texture, I placed some basic pearls on the card (I am sure going to miss those! - retiring!)...


Supplies:
Custom Tee
Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pool Party ink
Very Vanilla, Soft Sky card stock
Falling in Love dsp
Basic pearls
T-shirt builder framelits



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!