Friday, April 28, 2017

Dad


I realized I hadn't used the Urban District stamp set for a Father's Day card yet so before it retires I wanted to do that.  This one uses Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim and Early Espresso card stock colors.


I randomly stamped the D,A, and D on the Dapper Denim and the added my other elements.  You will notice a familiar embossed hexagon shape on this card, I used another a few days ago...It is cut out with the Build it framelits and embossed with the Hexagons dynamic folder (one of my favorites!).


To complete the card I added a few Urban underground embellishments.

Supplies:
Urban District
Early Espresso ink
Crumb Cake, Dapper Denim, Early Espresso card stock
Urban underground embellishments
Hexagons dynamic folder
Build it Framelits



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!