Monday, April 10, 2017

March Paper Pumpkin and Alternative Ideas



It has taken me awhile to share the March Paper Pumpkin projects with you because I didn't take the time to sit down and play with them right away.  My daughter actually opened the box and started creating the day it arrived though! 


These adorable bunny bags are the original project in the kit along with some small notecards. 


Instead of making the notecards, I cut them in two pieces and used them as accents on larger cards in combination with the Playful Backgrounds and Super Duper stamp sets.


The flower on the card on the left below uses some bunny ears for a flower and I used the little tail as the center.


Supplies:
March 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit
Playful Backgrounds, Super Duper
Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Bermuda Bay, Dapper Denim ink
Very Vanilla, Dapper Denim, So Saffron card stock
washi tape
Stylish Stems framelits
Glimmer Paper Pack (SAB 2017)
In Color doilies




post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!