Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Mini Gift Bags


Aren't these little bags adorable?  I recently made a few with some friends and the idea for them came from Angie Juda - you can see her post here.  I altered the closure a little big on mine and changed the designer series paper but the rest is basically the same.


I wanted to make something a little bit bigger as well so I started out with a piece of 8" x 12" designer series paper and scored at 2" on the short side and 2", 5 3/4", 7 3/4" and 11 1/2". 


I again added a gold binder clip to close the bag, but also placed a folded doily under the clip and added a little bow from the Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit.


Supplies:
Blooms and Bliss, Suite Sentiments
Blushing Bride, Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe ink
Whisper White, Tip Top Taupe card stock
Glimmer paper pack (SAB 2017)
tea lace doilies
stitched shapes framelits
gold binder clips
 Succulent Garden dsp
Tasty Treats dsp






post signature

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!