Monday, April 24, 2017

Simple Birthday


I apologize for the days without posts...there may be more.  This time of year my "real" job  keeps me away from the stamp room while we ship out seed potatoes.  For times like this I like to get a few simple cards created and shared - today's is one of those!

I used the Big on Birthdays stamp set and stamped my image with Early Espresso ink.  Then I used my Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder and Perfect Plum markers to color in the flowers and leaves.


A few colorful enamel shapes completed the card.

Supplies:
Big on Birthdays
Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum ink and markers
Whisper White card stock
enamel shapes

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!