Monday, April 17, 2017

Urban District Birthday


I used the Urban District stamp set and Urban Underground specialty paper and embellishments to make my dad a birthday card.  Today is his birthday so I thought I would share it with you. 


There are several different layers of the specialty paper on the front layered on top of Basic Black card stock.  I added some of the embellishments for accents as well.


On the inside, I used another stamp from the same set along with a past Paper Pumpkin stamp set (Happy Birthday) and added a little more specialty paper.


Supplies:
Urban District
Delightful Dijon, Basic Black ink
Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Urban Underground specialty paper
Urban Underground embellishments
past Paper Pumpkin stamp set

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!