Friday, May 26, 2017

Another Mother's Day card


Well, Mother's Day has come and gone, but I didn't share this card with you yet and since I have been unable to find a lot of time in the stamp room lately I decided today was the day!

The designer series paper is from the upcoming catalog and is called Delightful Daisy, the ribbon is also new and is called Daffodil Delight double stitched ribbon.



I added a few flowers around the sentiment using the Blooms and Wishes stamp set and the sentiment is from the Crazy about You set.

Supplies:
Crazy about You, Blooms and Wishes
Perfect Plum, Pool Party ink
Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Delightful Daisy dsp
lace doily
double stitched ribbon
glitter enamel dots



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!