Tuesday, May 9, 2017

April 2017 Paper Pumpkin alternative


As promised, here is an alternative idea for your Paper Pumpkin kit!  I cut down one of the embossed pieces of watercolor paper after I added my pencils and water and used that on one corner of the photo mat.


The title piece is the front of one of the envelopes with along with my stamped words...and the rest of the elements with the exception of the photo mat (Daffodil Delight) and the 12" 12" card stock (Tempting Turquoise) are also from the kit.


Those glittery plastic flowers are super fun to play with!

Don't forget, you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin anytime (and can also suspend or cancel when you choose).  Just go here for more details.



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!