Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Balloon Congratulations


I have a couple more graduation cards to share with you today using the Balloon Celebrations stamp set and the Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit.  There is just a slight variation between the two cards - the ink color and images that are not balloons. I used stars and Perfect Plum ink on the one on the left and the swirls and Wisteria Wonder ink on the right.


The cards could be used for any sort of occasion by changing the sentiment or another reason to congratulate as well.  I added a little bow from the Cupcakes and Carousels embellishment kit and a glitter enamel dot as accents.


Supplies:
Balloon Celebration
So Saffron, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum ink
Whisper White, Pool Party card stock
Cupcakes and Carousels embellishments kit
glitter enamel dots

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!