Friday, May 12, 2017

I've Got This


I was in the mood to use the daisy stamp in the Helping Me Grow stamp set the other day and decided to pair it with the Sending Thoughts stamp set and some pretty designer series paper.


I chose to use the Falling in Love designer series paper for the background and the Succulent Garden designer series paper for the sentiment that is also punched out with the decorative label punch.


I added a little linen thread behind the sentiment for some texture as well. 

Supplies:
Helping Me Grow, Sending Thoughts
Tip Top Taupe Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi ink and markers
decorative label punch
linen thread
Succulent garden dsp
Falling in love dsp



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!