Thursday, May 4, 2017

May Stamp Club Projects


May's Stamp Club projects all use the new catalog preview products I mentioned yesterday.  They are again listed at the bottom of the post, there are two bundles you could choose from and I have posted the larger one below.



The layout uses the Eastern Palace specialty paper, Eastern Beauty, Eastern Gold vinyl sticker, Eastern Medallions thinlits and some extra card stock.


Both of the cards use the Eastern Palace specialty paper and some new In color inks called Fresh Fig and Tranquil Tide.


The second card has a gate fold and belly band and the stamp set I chose for that one is BYOP.  Aren't those little tassels cute?


We always have room for more stampers if these project look fun and you would like to try out either my monthly stamp club or my virtual one.  Just e-mail me for more information!


Eastern Palace Premier Bundle
Eastern Palace Premier Bundle 147207
Price: $103.50
Bundle and save! Buy these coordinating products and get the Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock and Very Vanilla Envelopes for free.

Eastern Palace Premier Bundle
Experience bold imagery with detailed, Eastern-inspired opulence—plus get three of the new 2017-2019 In Colors! This bundle is perfect for the advanced stamper.

Quantity: 11 Items

*Eastern Beauty Photopolymer Stamp Set
*Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper
*Eastern Palace Cardstock Pack
*Mini Tassels Assortment
*Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers
*Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
*Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
*Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad (new In Color!)
*Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies
*Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes
*Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock (new!)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!