Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tranquil Tulips


I am able to share some sneak peek products with you today!  For my Mother's Day cards I decided to use the new hostess stamp set called Tranquil Tulips.  There is some two step stamping on the tulip petals.


For the first card, I chose some Color Theory designer series paper for the background layered onto Pool Party card stock and added my sentiment on a new punch called Pretty Label.  The accents are called glitter enamel dots and I already love those! 


On the second card, I used the same stamp set and glitter enamel dots but different colors for some of the tulips.  Then I cut a doily in two and added the halves behind the Very Vanilla layer that is popped up with dimensionals. 


You also see a couple of the new In Colors on these cards - Berry Burst (this is the card base color as well as the darkest pink ink) and Powder pink (the mat for the tulips on the first card and the lighter ink on the tulips on the second card).


Supplies:
Crazy about you, Tranquil Tulips (hostess)
Berry Burst, Sweet Sugarplum, Powder Pink, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi ink
Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
doilies
Glitter enamel dots
Pretty Label punch
Sweet Sugarplum ruched ribbon


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!