Thursday, June 15, 2017

Eastern Elegance


Today I have a couple cards to show you using the Eastern Elegance stamp set and coordinating thinlits, stickers, and specialty paper. 


I also used the Oh My Stars embossing folder on my background Tranquil Tide card stock on both cards.  It leaves a really good popped up impression and I really like this one - it is new to the New Idea Book and Catalog...


I chose to use Fresh Fig as my card stock and ink color and added in the coordinating colors that are in the Eastern Palace specialty paper - Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide and Very Vanilla.


The Eastern Gold vinyl stickers really add a lot to the cards as accents, I also added a glitter enamel dot to one of the cards in the center.


Supplies:
Eastern Elegance
Fresh Fig ink
Fresh Fig, Dapper Denim, Tranquil Tide and Very Vanilla card stock
Eastern Gold vinyl stickers
1/2" circle punch
Eastern Medallions thinlits
Oh My Stars folder
Eastern Palace specialty paper


Below you can see a video by Stampin' Up! to get some more ideas for this collection!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!