Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Fun


I am off with my boys to another baseball tournament starting today so I thought I would share a couple videos with you instead of a project.  The first one showcases the Oh So Eclectic bundle which I just love!  It has some watercolor images as well as sentiments and line images.  The framelits are super fun as well - hope you enjoy it!


The second video is the June Paper Pumpkin kit - we never know what to expect when the little orange box arrives, it is always a surprise (and always a great one!).  This month's was so much fun to play with!


You can get your own next month by going right here!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!