Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Friends


Today's card is another one using the Crafting Forever stamp set.  This time I chose the scissor image and stamped it randomly on some Very Vanilla card stock with Berry Burst ink.  I added some metallic enamel dots for accents.


On the side, I attached a piece of Eastern Palace designer series paper and then wrapped some vanilla satin ribbon around the scissor layer.  The sentiment is punched out with the Pretty Label punch and I punched out two more of those using Berry Burst card stock and pieced it so it looks layered.


Supplies:
Crafting Forever
Berry Burst ink
Very Vanilla, Berry Burst, Pool Party, Soft Suede card stock
Eastern Palace specialty paper
vanilla satin ribbon
metallic enamel dots
pretty label punch



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!