Thursday, June 29, 2017

Full of Miracles


I wanted to add a new baby card to my Stamp A Stack lineup using a sentiment from the Special Celebrations stamp set.  I chose to use some designer series paper from the Bundle of Love specialty pack along with it as well as some star images from Moon Baby.


The Pool Party enamel stars are from a past Paper Pumpkin kit (it is always fun to incorporate leftover pieces from those into current projects!).



Supplies:
Moon Baby, Special Celebrations
 Basic Black, Daffodil Delight ink
Daffodil Delight, Whisper White card stock
Bundle of Love specialty paper
Paper Pumpkin





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!