Monday, June 26, 2017

June Paper Pumpkin


Today I have some projects to share with you using the June Paper Pumpkin kit that I showed you the video for last week- the first two are the ones designed by the creators and the last one is one of the alternate projects I will share with you this week.


The kit is designed to make 6 cards and 4 of these adorable little gift bags.  I think the stamps are just adorable and perfect for summer with the watermelon image. It comes with two Stampin' dots - Melon Mambo and Emerald Envy.


The bags are scored and just ready for you to fold and adhere on the bottom and the cute tissue paper adds even more fun.


This is one of the alternative cards I put together using a base of Melon Mambo card stock and cutting down one of the card bases in the kit.


The rest of the pieces (except the retired candy dots) were all in the kit.


Remember, you can have this kind of fun surprise in your mailbox next month too - just go here to get started!




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!