Wednesday, June 14, 2017

May Paper Pumpkin Kit


Last month's Paper Pumpkin kit had some adorable donut cards and fun little bag envelopes to create.  They were fun to put together and the stamp set sayings were great as well. 


I will admit I kind of struggled to put together some alternative projects this time and while I usually add a scrapbook layout this time I did not.  While I still have some pieces leftover, maybe inspiration will strike later!


These cards are what I did come up with for alternative ideas.  The one on the right uses a cut up envelope bag as a background and the one on the right just has a Pool Party card base.  I stretched the sentiments a little wider when I stamped on the card on the right so I could have the wording on the outside of the donut instead of the inside.  This works pretty well when you use the photopolymer stamps.

As always, I can't wait for the next kit to arrive! The surprises are always fun and you can try it out yourself right here.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!