Friday, June 16, 2017

Special Celebrations


I am always drawn to sheet music whether is it paper or stamps for some reason so I decided to order the background stamp called Sheet Music right away when it came out in the new catalog.  For this card, I used it as a background image and sponged it to make it look a little weathered. 


The specialty paper behind the sheet music is from the Bundle of Love collection and there are some really pretty patterns in it. 

I added a doily and some Powder Pink finely woven ribbon behind the sentiment which is punched out with the Pretty Label punch and also sponged with ink.


Supplies:
Special Occasions, Sheet Music
Soft Suede ink
Powder Pink, Very Vanilla card stock
Bundle of Love specialty paper
Pretty label punch
 Powder Pink finely woven ribbon
sponges



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!