Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Bundle of Love Birthday



It has been awhile since I used the Beautiful you stamp set so I thought it was time to pull it out again and make a few cards .  I paired it with the Bundle of Love specialty paper this time...


There isn't anything fancy about the card at all but I still like the way it turned out.  The sentiment is punched out with the Pretty label punch and I added a few pearls as accents below the words.


Supplies:
Beautiful You
Memento Black ink, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz ink and markers
Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla card stock
Bundle of Love specialty paper 
Pretty label punch
basic pearls




This month, when you purchase $50 in Stampin' Up! products, you will receive a coupon for $5 off your order in August!  (There is no limit to the amount of coupons you can earn!!) If you would like to start shopping, you can do so here.


They have another deal ready for you as well!  When you sign up as a demonstrator (for a business OR a hobby), you will receive the Carols of Christmas stamp set (used in the picture below) AND  you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks, and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $52! So, you pick $125 of items in the catalog (your choice!!) for $99 plus tax (FREE SHIPPING) and you will also receive the items above, adding another $72 worth of products to your kit for FREE.  If you would like more information, you can contact me here or sign up here.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!