Monday, July 10, 2017

July Stamp Club Projects


This month our stamp club projects used almost all new products from the Idea Book and Catalog with the exception of card stock, ink and the Stitched shapes framelits.


The first card uses the Coffee Break bundle and Coffee Break designer series paper.  I love how you  can die cut the little coffee cup out of the designer series paper!


The second card was created using the Special Occasions stamp set, Eclectic Layers thinlits and some Naturally Eclectic designer series paper. For some accents and texture, we added a few clear faceted gems.


Finally, the layout focuses on the Delightful Daisy designer series paper and Pocket Full of Sunshine bundle.  Again, we used a few of the clear faceted gems as accents.


If these projects look like fun, I always have room for more in either my monthly Stamp Club or my Virtual Stamp Club (every other month).  Contact me for more details!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!