Monday, August 7, 2017

August Stamp Club Projects


This month's Stamp Club projects used both new and older products - the layout used some new designer series paper and a punch and the cards used stamp sets that have been around for awhile along with new designer series papers and dies.


The first card has a circle cut out of the Soft Sky layer using the Layering Circles thinlits and the chair is die cut from the Seasonal layers thinlits.  The stamp set I chose is called High Tide.


For the second card, we used Floral Phrases as our stamp set and some of the Fresh Florals designer series paper stack to go along with it.


Finally, the layout uses a Whole Lot of Lovely designer series paper and the starburst punch along with some washi tape that is from the Soft Sayings card kit.


We always have room for more in both the monthly stamp club and the virtual stamp club.  Contact me for more details!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!