Thursday, August 17, 2017

Sheet Music Note Set


I was really happy to see the addition of Acetate Card Boxes in the Holiday catalog.  They are perfect to use for gifts of cards (and of course other things too) and you can fit at least 5 standard cards and envelopes in each one.  This box contains 6 cards and envelopes so it depends on how many layers you are using on each card.


I wrapped the box with some Painted Autumn designer series paper and added some Venetian lace trim around it for decoration.


The cards in the box also used some Painted Autumn designer series paper along with the Treble Clef die cut from the Musical Instruments framelits.


Supplies:
Sheet Music, Flourishing Phrases
Soft Suede, Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz ink
Very Vanilla card stock
linen thread
2" circle punch
Gold foil paper
Musical Instruments framelits




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!