Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Special Reason Sympathy


Another sympathy card to share with you again today, I have needed a few lately and like to have a variety on hand.  This one uses the Special Reason and Heartfelt Sympathy stamp sets and some of the Bundle of Love specialty paper.


I also used the Stitched shapes framelits and framed my flower images in the center of the card.


Supplies:
Special Reason, Heartfelt Sympathy
Perfect Plum, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party ink
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso card stock
Bundle of Love specialty paper
In color doily
enamel dots
Stitched shapes framelits




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!