Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Spookly-Licious Box


Continuing with the sneak peek projects...I again used the Spooky Night designer series paper, this time to decorate a clear tiny treat box.  


For the front of the box, I stamped my sentiment from The Little Things on Pumpkin Pie card stock and punched it with the 2" circle punch.  Then I stamped it again on Very Vanilla and cut out the banner, popping that piece up on the Pumpkin Pie circle.


The boxes are super cute and would be great treat holders for Halloween or any other occasion.


Supplies:
The Little Things
Basic Black ink
Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla, Basic Black card stock
Spooky Night dsp
2" circle punch
Clear tiny treat boxes


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!