Friday, September 22, 2017

Baptism Blessings


I really was excited to see the Inspired Events stamp set in the Catalog and Idea book when it came out.  There are lots of times when I need cards for baptism, confirmation, etc. and this set will come in very handy for that!


Inspired Events Photopolymer Stamp Set

I chose to use some Delightful Daisy designer series paper in my background as well as a Lace doily and some rhinestones for accent and texture.


Supplies:
Inspired Events
Early Espresso, Soft Suede ink
Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Whisper White (on the inside) card stock
Delightful Daisy dsp
Lace doily
Rhinestones



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!