Wednesday, September 20, 2017

God Bless


I shared a card with you a little while ago using the "God Bless You" from the Trust God (retired) stamp set and today I have another one to share using brighter colors and some patterns.  


My base is Peekaboo Peach card stock and I added some Naturally Eclectic designer series paper along with some stamped images from the coordinating Oh So Eclectic stamp set.  There is a lace doily folded over behind the sentiment and I added an embossed layer of Berry Burst card stock in the background.


Supplies:
Trust God, Oh So Eclectic 
Peekaboo Peach, Berry Burst ink
Peekaboo Peach, Soft Sky, Berry Burst, Whisper White card stock
Naturally Eclectic dsp
Lace doily
Ruched ribbon
Oh My Stars folder
Starburst punch


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!