Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Joyful Star


I found some cute wooden stars recently and decided I wanted to play around with decorating them in a holiday theme.  This is the first creation using the Cheers to the Years stamp set.


I tried to tie in the colors that the star was already painted in with the inks and card stock colors so I chose Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake.  


We have some super fun embellishments in the Holiday catalog that I also added - Green Sprigs and Mini ornaments and then I added some burlap ribbon and rhinestones for more accents.  The layers are added with a glue gun with the exception of the card stock.

Supplies:
Cheers to the Years
Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede ink
Soft Suede, Whisper White card stock
Burlap ribbon
Starburst punch
Mini ornaments
Linen thread
Green sprigs
Rhinestones



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!