Monday, September 18, 2017

Merry Christmas Box


I had this little black box laying around for future use (it is a box from the Undefined line that Stampin' Up! had awhile back) and decided it was time to decorate it.


I began with some Quilted Christmas designer series paper and Pool Party card stock that I embossed with the Quilt Top Textured folder.  Then, I added some sequin trim from the Be Merry Kit and a punched sentiment from the Labels to Love stamp set.  I actually stamped the sentiment once in Garden Green and once in Real Red and cut out a couple pieces and popped them up to add some color and dimension. 


The Everyday Label Punch is used on the Garden Green card stock and I cut out the stamped layer so that the label could be layered.


Supplies:
Labels to Love
Real Red, Garden Green ink
Pool Party, Whisper White, Garden Green card stock
Quilted Christmas dsp
Quilt Top textured folder
Everyday Label punch
Be Merry Kit 



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!