Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Musical Seasons


There are so many beautiful samples using the Painted Harvest stamp set out there right now with lots of great colors and layouts.  I wanted to make one with the Sheet Music background stamp so I put this one together.


My flowers are stamped using Sweet Sugarplum and Fresh Fig ink with Crushed Curry centers.  


I added a little linen thread behind the sentiment banner as well...

Supplies:
Painted Harvest, Sheet Music, Colorful Season
Sweet Sugarplum, Fresh Fig, Crushed Curry, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz ink
Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Fresh Fig card stock
Linen thread
Banner triple punch




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!