Monday, September 11, 2017

September Stamp Club Projects


This month when I was creating the Stamp Club projects, I mostly focused on products from the Holiday catalog featuring the Painted Autumn designer series paper and Painted Harvest stamp set.


The first card also uses the Lovely Words thinlits and Wood Textures designer series paper.  The Jute Twine can be found in the Holiday catalog on page 13.


Our second card uses the Painted Harvest stamp set and the sentiment is from the Special Occasions set.  I chose to use Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake as my ink colors and Bermuda Bay and Fresh Fig as the card stock colors.


For the layout, I stared out with Very Vanilla and Lemon Lime Twist 12" x 12" card stock and then added Painted Autumn designer series paper and some images from the Painted Harvest stamp set as well.


If you like the projects and are interested in learning more about my monthly stamp club or my virtual clubs, contact me here!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!