Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Tulip Baptism


One day recently I put together a couple different cards for Baptisms, the one I am sharing with you today uses the Tranquil Tulips and Inspired Events stamp sets along with some Delightful Daisy designer series paper.


I decided to match the tulip colors to the designer series paper so I went with Peekaboo Peach and Calypso coral for the petals and Tranquil Tide for the stems.


Supplies:
Inspired Events, Tranquil Tulips
Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, Basic Black, Soft Suede ink
Crumb Cake, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White card stock
Delightful Daisy dsp
white taffeta ribbon


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!