Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Watercolor Christmas


As I have mentioned before, the project kits both in the Catalog and Idea book and the Holiday catalog are really fun to put together, especially when you feel like being creative but maybe don't have any great ideas about what to put together.  


The Watercolor Christmas card kit comes with all the pieces and envelopes to create 20 cards (5 each of 4 different designs).  It pairs with the Watercolor Christmas stamp set but truthfully, you can easily substitute another set as well.


I made all the cards as designed with the exception of a few ink colors.  Since the pieces are all cut out and ready for you, it makes it a quick and fun project to make by yourself or with friends.  


The envelopes also come with liners die cut from gold foil to add just a little extra to the packaging.


Supplies:
Watercolor Christmas
Basic Black, Emerald Envy ink
Watercolor Christmas Project Kit


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!