Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Wintery Greetings


On this card, I was again playing with the Embossing Paste although I didn't use the masks.  This time I just used a couple of the tools to layer some snow onto the Christmas Around the World designer series paper and then added some chunky glitter before it dried.


The sentiment comes from the Cheers to the Years stamp set and I die cut some trees from the Card Front Builder dies set.


Supplies:
Cheers to the Years
Island Indigo ink
Whisper White, Island Indigo, Tranquil Tide card stock
Christmas Around the World dsp
Embossing Paste
Card front builder framelits
Chunky glitter






No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!