Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Bloomin' Heart Congratulations


When thinking about creating some wedding cards recently, I decided to pair the Sweetheart folder and the Bloomin' Heart thinlit.  This actually covers up the heart impression on the Sweetheart folder, but I like the rest of the embossing as well.


My sentiments come from the Cheers to the Years and Special Celebrations stamp sets and are stamped with Bermuda Bay ink.  The accent flowers are retired and were recently on the clearance rack.


Supplies:
Cheers to the Years, Special Celebrations
Bermuda Bay ink
Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay card stock
Bloomin' Hearts thinlit
Sweetheart folder
Bermuda Bay chevron ribbon



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!