Wednesday, October 18, 2017

For a Special Couple


The card I am going to share with you today has a couple different layouts although they are very similar.  Each one uses the Wood Textures designer series paper  as a background and some Bundle of Love specialty paper as well as a doily and pearls.


The sentiments are from the Special Occasions stamp set and I also added some lace trim for more texture.  


Supplies:
Special Occasions
Early Espresso ink
Bundle of Love, Wood Textures designer series paper
Very Vanilla, Pool Party card stock
doily
basic pearls



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!