Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Junior High Football


I love scrapbooking the sports composite pictures, the are so much easier to do a quick page with since the title and layout on the 8" x 10" does a lot of the work for you.


I added it to a 12" x 12" Basic Black card stock and matted the photo on Whisper White.  For some accents I added some 7/8" striped ribbon and a piece of Crushed Curry that I die cut some designs from using the Eclectic Layers thinlits.


Supplies:
Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White card stock
7/8" striped ribbon
Eclectic Layers thinlits




No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!