Monday, October 16, 2017

October Stamp Club Projects


Well, the harvest finally caught up to me last week with no time to post any projects for you.  I can't guarantee it won't happen again even though we are finished with harvest.  There is still a lot of post harvest work to get done so we will see if I can keep up!


These are the projects we used for Stamp Club this month...the layout uses the Musical Instruments thinlits, Merry Music specialty paper and Quilted Christmas designer series paper.


The fall card uses the Colorful Seasons stamp set on glossy card stock and the foil leaf is from the September Paper Pumpkin kit.


Finally the Cup card uses the You've Got This stamp set in the background and Merry Café for the sentiment.  I chose to use the Merry Little Christmas card stock pack for the cup and added some Year of Cheer specialty paper and a foil snowflake.


If you think these projects look fun and would like to join us, contact me here for more details!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!