Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Pocket of Flowers


This is another of those sentiment free cards...it could be used to cheer someone up, for a birthday, a hello or for lots of other things and the sentiment may be added later or left blank.  I started with the Pocket Full of Sunshine stamp set and coordinating Pocket framelits dies.  The pocket is cut from some Naturally Eclectic designer series paper.


I stamped the outline of the flowers with Fresh Fig ink and then used the stamp to color in with Berry Burst and Daffodil Delight.  The little images around the pocket are in Pool Party and are from the Oh So Eclectic stamp set.  Finally, I added some metallic shapes to the pocket for accents.


Supplies:
Oh So Eclectic, Pocket full of Sunshine
Tranquil Tide, Berry Burst, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Fresh Fig ink
Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Berry Burst card stock
Naturally Eclectic dsp
Metallic shapes
Pocket framelits dies





No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!